Tvan Camper Trailer Hire
Since its launch in 2000, the Tvan Camper Trailer quickly became well known for its distinct design and industry leading off-road capabilities. Throughout the years the Tvan has been widely acclaimed by journalists, owners and explorers.
- Faster access for side of the road stops
- Family friendly tent extension and loads of room for everyone's gear
- Mc2 suspension - Go anywhere without limits
- Super fast access to kitchen and fridges
- Revolutionary tent with quick & easy magnetic catches
- Protected from insects and the elements by strong walls that provide great insulation from noise, hot sun, cold nights and wind.
- When the tent is deployed (doubling your living space) it's attached to a fold out hard floor, so you'll be up off the ground, dry and secure.
- Most importantly, when it's time to move on, your bed will remain made up and dry, even after a wet pack-up.
- Genuine queen size mattress
- Fabric lined roof for insulation and comfort
- Large storage area in the cabin and under the bed
- Large tinted windows with sliding glass
- Easy to use magnetised tent fixings for a quicker and easier set up and pack up
- Magnetised window curtains
- Double glazed roof hatches with screens and blinds
- 4.8 metres of usable cabin and tent living area
- Easy one person tent set up and pack up
- 108L water tank
- The Premium Kitchen boasts a Thetford 3 burner (2x1.5KW, 1x2.5KW) glass topped stainless steel cooktop with piezo ignition and matching stainless steel sink with flick style tap, draining board and cutlery drawer located below.
- LED light in tent
- LED reading lights - individually switched with a master override
- Internal tool box and security lock box
- Storage locker lighting
- Each van is set up for 2 person, Plates, Cuttlery, Table, chairs
- BYO bedding, food
- Heating for the Tvan and hot water for the kitchen and shower.
The new roof gives more head room over the bed and throughout the cabin creating a light and airy ambience while maintain Tvan's unique unitary construction, "a strong box" without resorting to a "pop top" which could compromise structural integrity, add extra weight and cause dust issues.
The new roof also accommodates a 120w solar upgrade, doubling the previous solar input and making it easier to stay off the beaten track for longer.
The MK5 Tvan now features the Quick Cover™ awning. This awning can be deployed in 2 minutes, packed up in the same time and provides substantial coverage over the kitchen, front box and side of the Tvan.
With arms which pivot both to the front and rear of the van, the Quick Cover™ awning can be used with any level of van setup, including deck closed or tent deployed. When the tent is deployed, there is an additional awning piece which can be used to provide complete coverage over the entry door of the tent.
This awning does not require the use of upright poles in calm weather meaning that a Quick Cover™ for a roadside stop is a synch. Hooks built into each end of the awning attach on the drawbar and rear of the van.
Hire Minimum Period
Camper Trailer Hire - Minimum 3 Days
Public Holiday Hire - Minimum 4 Days (Pick up Thursday if holiday Friday or return Tuesday if holiday Monday)
Melbourne Cup Weekend Hire - Minimum 5 Days (Return Wednesday)
Easter Period - Minimum 6 Days
Christmas/New year Period - Minimum 1 Week
Oz Satellite Rentals is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
This item is only available for collection and drop off at our Melbourne office.
You May Also Be Interested In
Oz Satellite Rentals - Outdoor Equipment Hire
1203 Dandenong Rd, Malvern East 3145
Ph: (03) 8554 4397